2001 Dnepr Dnepr gallery
2001 Dnepr Dnepr
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||650.00 ccm (39.66 cubic inches)||Power:||32|
|Engine type:||Two cylinder boxer||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||78.0 x 68.0 mm (3.1 x 2.7 inches)||Gearbox:||4-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Seat height:||700 mm (27.6 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,490 mm (58.7 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Fuel capacity:||19.00 litres (5.02 gallons)|
- This military-painted Dirico Flyer beats all the standards! 2015-03-25 21:07:13 There are quite a few fans of the Dirico Flyer. From famous celebrities and rock stars, this bike is still one of the most popular on the market today. The bike is still being produced and is popular► Read more...
- Ural M-63 - from the range of heavy bikes 2015-03-31 12:17:22 The Ural M-63 belongs to heavy class motorcycles. This motorcycle was launched on the motorcycle Orbitsc factory. The first bike was made at the factory in 1964. The Ural M-63 replaced the motorcycle Ural M-62. The main... Read more...
- Vyrus 984 C3 V2: a technical attempt to reach a miracle 2015-03-31 12:03:47 Vyrus 984 C3 V2 is a piece of artful work of David Rodrigo, the genius designer. Considering to be a king of techno design, Rodrigo embodied in the life a plenty of amazing technological discoveries. Vyrus 984... Read more...
- Vuka RM 125, a new leader of South African market 2015-03-31 11:55:27 Vuka Scuta, a South African company, started its work in 2006. Now Vuka is engaged in the manufacture and sale of scooters. On the wave of a huge increase in the popularity of these vehicles in the... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2001
- 2001 Alfer VR 250
- 2001 Aprilia Classic 125
- 2001 Aprilia ETV 1000 Caponord
- 2001 Aprilia ETX 125
- 2001 Aprilia Moto 6.5
- 2001 Aprilia Pegaso 650 i.e.
- 2001 Aprilia RS 125
- 2001 Aprilia RS 250
- 2001 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura
- 2001 Aprilia RSV Mille
- 2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R
- 2001 Aprilia SL 1000 Falco
- 2001 ATK 605 Enduro
- 2001 Benelli Tornado 900
- 2001 Beta Alp 125
- 2001 Beta Euro 350
- 2001 Bimota BB 1
- 2001 Bimota DB 4 i.e.
- 2001 Bimota DB 4 i.e. HF
- 2001 Bimota SB6R