2011 Demak Spark Sidecar gallery
2011 Demak Spark Sidecar
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||100.00 ccm (6.10 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||90.0 kg (198.4 pounds)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||2.25-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||2.50-17|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Starter:||Electric & kick|
- An Asian trickster of Demak Evo Z 2015-03-24 19:15:53 The Demak Evo Z is a great scooter for those who are just learning to ride or those riders who have been riding for years. These bikes are sold in Asia and have been produced for a few► Read more...
- CMC DeLuxe makes your riding really Deluxe! 2015-03-18 23:13:41 The CMC DeLuxe is a scooter vehicle known for its impressive features. The vehicle is easy to ride and brings an amazing feeling while on the way. The popularity has increased a lot since it was produced. The... Read more...
- Racing on the IZH Planeta Sport 2015-03-23 15:33:17 The bike with a strong masculine look was first manufactured in the year 1977. This bike has a powerful single-cylinder two-stroke 340 cc engine. This IZH Planeta Sport can attain a power of 26 hp and a top... Read more...
- Dodge Tomahawk trendy concept 2015-03-18 14:35:44 The Dodge Tomahawk was introduced in 2003 and is a non-street legal concept created by the Dodge Company. When it was first introduced, the makers said that it could go up to 420mph, but the street tests only... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2011
- 2011 Ural Retro 750
- 2011 Ural Retro Solo
- 2011 Ural Snow Leopard Limited Edition
- 2011 Ural Solo
- 2011 Ural Sportsman
- 2011 Ural Tourist 750
- 2011 Ural Wolf 750 Solo
- 2011 Vahrenkamp Diesel 462
- 2011 Vectrix VX-1
- 2011 Veli VL 50QT-26 Air Blade
- 2011 Veli VL 50QT-42
- 2011 Vento Hot Rod
- 2011 Vento Phantom R5
- 2011 Vento Triton LI
- 2011 Vento V-Thunder XL
- 2011 Vespa GTS 125
- 2011 Vespa GTS 125 Super
- 2011 Vespa GTS 250 i.e.
- 2011 Vespa GTS 300
- 2011 Vespa GTS 300 Super