1987 CZ 175 gallery
1987 CZ 175
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||173.00 ccm (10.56 cubic inches)||Power:||14|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, two-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
- An easy-to-handle naked CZ 350 Twin 2015-03-24 18:30:23 This is one of the most classic bikes on the market right now. The CZ 350 Twin has been made and manufactured since the late 1970’s and is a very high-quality bike. The CZ 350 Twin has► Read more...
- Check out this mini GRC Moto Midimoto RR.04 2015-03-27 23:23:00 It seems incredible, but it exists! Moreover, this Midimoto RR is quite a realistic thing! The GRC Moto Midimoto RR.04v was first produced and manufactured in 2011 and still is on the market today. It is a... Read more...
- A Low-speeder Govecs SC 1.4 2015-03-27 23:14:15 The Govecs SC 1.4 is a great scooter for younger and new riders. Would you like to know why? Because of its low speed, this scooter is absolutely secure! It began to be produced and manufactured in... Read more...
- Gilera RX 125 Arizona handles well on the dirt courses 2015-03-27 23:08:59 The Gilera RX 125 Arizona was first produced in 1985 and is still in production today. This is a very popular offroad and Enduro bike. It has been very popular among younger riders and avid bike collectors... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1987
- 1987 Moto Guzzi V1000 SP II
- 1987 Moto Guzzi V35 Ill
- 1987 Moto Guzzi V65 Florida
- 1987 Moto Guzzi V65 Florida (reduced effect)
- 1987 Moto Guzzi V65 II
- 1987 Moto Guzzi V65 NTX
- 1987 Moto Guzzi V75
- 1987 Moto Guzzi V75 (reduced effect)
- 1987 Moto Morini 125 KJ Kanguro
- 1987 Moto Morini 3 1/2 S Klassik
- 1987 Moto Morini 350 Excalibur
- 1987 Moto Morini 350 K 2
- 1987 Moto Morini 350 X2 E Kanguro
- 1987 Moto Morini 350 X2 Kanguro
- 1987 Moto Morini 500 Sei-V Klassik
- 1987 Moto Morini 501 Camel
- 1987 Moto Morini 501 Excalibur
- 1987 Moto Morini 501 K 2 AMEX
- 1987 MuZ ETZ 150
- 1987 MuZ ETZ 250