1980 Can-Am MX6 400 gallery
1980 Can-Am MX6 400
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||406.00 ccm (24.77 cubic inches)||Power:||43|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||84.0 x 72.0 mm (3.3 x 2.8 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
- Can-Am MX6 400: A wonderful crossover bike 2015-03-18 21:45:34 In the year 1980 the Can-Am MX6 400 bike came into existence, and it is still going strong. There is no shortage of popularity for this bike in the market. You would often find bike enthusiasts riding the► Read more...
- The powerful Jialing JH 125 E bike 2015-03-23 15:43:44 Jialing JH 125 E is a decent looking customizable bike featuring a 124 cc engine. The engine is a single-cylinder four-stroke engine whose braking system includes the front single disc and rear expanding braking system. The body has... Read more...
- Clipic Bull 50 Junior, or just a "pocket bike" 2015-03-18 23:01:12 The Clipic Bull 50 Junior is a mini bike which has a unique body. It is also known as a "pocket bike". It comes with few colours; some of them are white and red. The bike is very famous... Read more...
- Maico MD 250 WK: Old Bikes Never Go Old 2015-03-24 01:52:06 Maico MD 250 WK is built and designed to be a naked bike. Manufacturing of the bike had a long run in the industry from 1971 up until 1983. It is old-fashioned and even outdated, but collectors and... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1980
- 1980 Harley-Davidson FXWG 1340 Wide Glide
- 1980 Harley-Davidson XLH 1000 Sportster
- 1980 Harley-Davidson XLS 1000 Roadster
- 1980 Hercules K 125 Military
- 1980 Honda CB125T2
- 1980 Honda CB250N
- 1980 Honda CB400N
- 1980 Honda CB400N (reduced effect)
- 1980 Honda CB650
- 1980 Honda CB650 (reduced effect)
- 1980 Honda CB650C
- 1980 Honda CB650C (reduced effect)
- 1980 Honda CB750C
- 1980 Honda CB750F
- 1980 Honda CB750K
- 1980 Honda CB900 Custom
- 1980 Honda CB900F Bol d`Or
- 1980 Honda CBX
- 1980 Honda CD200 Twin Benly
- 1980 Honda CM200T