1999 BMW K1200LT gallery
1999 BMW K1200LT
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1171.00 ccm (71.45 cubic inches)||Power:||98|
|Engine type:||In-line four, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||70.5 x 75.0 mm (2.8 x 3.0 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Seat height:||770 mm (30.3 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,630 mm (64.2 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-R17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||160/70-R17|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc, ABS|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc, ABS|
|Fuel capacity:||24.00 litres (6.34 gallons)|
- Going Adventurous With the New BMW R1200GS 2015-03-18 18:13:26 This machine is a total star for its on-road performance. It offers high-end technology packed in a unique high-tech design. The BMW R1200GS motorbike is the way to bikers’ adventure. This machine is best suited for a global► Read more...
- The new sport choice Jianshe Cub JS125-G 2015-03-23 15:48:22 The splendid bike was first manufactured by Chinese Jianshe in the year 2008. This bike has a power of 9bhp. The Jianshe Cub JS125-G has a manual 4 speed transmission and is categorized under sports bikes. The body... Read more...
- Chang-Jiang CJ750 M1M still being alive 2015-03-18 22:29:21 The Chinese Chang-Jiang CJ750 M1M is a motorcycle made and introduced by the China Nanchang Aircraft Manufacturing Company in 1950. The motorcycle made its name famous in many of the countries because of its look and features. It... Read more...
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1999
- 1999 Buell M2 Cyclone
- 1999 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 1999 Buell X1 Lightning
- 1999 Cagiva Canyon 500
- 1999 Cagiva Gran Canyon
- 1999 Cagiva Mito 125
- 1999 Cagiva Planet 125
- 1999 Cagiva Roadster 125
- 1999 Cagiva Supercity
- 1999 CZ 125
- 1999 Daelim VT 125
- 1999 Ducati 748 Biposto
- 1999 Ducati 750 SS i.e.
- 1999 Ducati 996 Biposto
- 1999 Ducati Monster 900
- 1999 Ducati Monster M600 Dark
- 1999 Ducati Monster M750
- 1999 Ducati SS 750 Super Sport
- 1999 Ducati SS 900 Super Sport
- 1999 Ducati ST2