1997 BMW R80GS Basic gallery
1997 BMW R80GS Basic
TYPE: Naked bike
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||798.00 ccm (48.69 cubic inches)||Power:||50|
|Engine type:||Two cylinder boxer||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||210.0 kg (463.0 pounds)|
|Seat height:||850 mm (33.5 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
- Going Adventurous With the New BMW R1200GS 2015-03-18 18:13:26 This machine is a total star for its on-road performance. It offers high-end technology packed in a unique high-tech design. The BMW R1200GS motorbike is the way to bikers’ adventure. This machine is best suited for a global► Read more...
- Vibgyor Gallop 100: a classic parquet enduro 2015-03-31 03:52:52 Among two-wheelers, today become very popular heavy tourist or parquet Enduro (dual-purpose motorcycles, or universals). Vibgyor Gallop 100 is a stunning its example. These types of motorcycles are very similar, despite their different tooling and handling characteristics. In... Read more...
- Vespa Cosa 200 GS: people like it! 2015-03-31 03:48:25 The Vespa scooters have been launched by the Italian Piaggio & Co already more than half a century. During this time, nobody from fans of such vehicles didn't dare to have doubts about the quality of scooters of... Read more...
- Vertemati S 501 Supermoto: a real supermotard 2015-03-31 03:42:55 The main priority of the developers of Vertemati always was designing high-speed and multi-function units from the supermotard class. Such as model Vertemati S 501 Supermoto. This model has great potential for racing. One of the most... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1997
- 1997 BMW R850R
- 1997 Buell M2 Cyclone
- 1997 Buell S1 Lightning
- 1997 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
- 1997 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 500
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 600
- 1997 Cagiva E 750 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva E 900 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva Grand Canyon 900 I.E.
- 1997 Cagiva N1
- 1997 Cagiva River 600
- 1997 Cagiva Roadster 125
- 1997 Cagiva Roadster 200
- 1997 Cagiva W8 125
- 1997 CZ 125
- 1997 CZ 180
- 1997 CZ 180 Roland
- 1997 Daelim VS 125 Advance