1997 BMW K1100LT Highline gallery
1997 BMW K1100LT Highline
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1092.00 ccm (66.63 cubic inches)||Power:||100|
|Engine type:||In-line four, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||268.0 kg (590.8 pounds)|
|Seat height:||810 mm (31.9 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
- Going Adventurous With the New BMW R1200GS 2015-03-18 18:13:26 This machine is a total star for its on-road performance. It offers high-end technology packed in a unique high-tech design. The BMW R1200GS motorbike is the way to bikers’ adventure. This machine is best suited for a global► Read more...
- The Bajaj Avenger Lives On 2015-03-18 17:26:18 The Bajaj Avenger's first release was 2006. It is manufactured a company in India. That was far enough, and far more alterations and refinement were done to the bike. It is manufactured in black, blue and red.... Read more...
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja... Read more...
- The Avinton Collector GT: A Naked Collectors’ Choice 2015-03-18 17:13:57 The bike is a recently modelled roadster. The Avinton Collector GT is only created a fresh two years back and just recently had a 2015 update. As per common expectation, how it looks is modern than most standard... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1997
- 1997 BMW K1200RS
- 1997 BMW R1100GS
- 1997 BMW R1100R
- 1997 BMW R1100RS
- 1997 BMW R1100RT
- 1997 BMW R80GS Basic
- 1997 BMW R850R
- 1997 Buell M2 Cyclone
- 1997 Buell S1 Lightning
- 1997 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
- 1997 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 500
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 600
- 1997 Cagiva E 750 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva E 900 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva Grand Canyon 900 I.E.
- 1997 Cagiva N1
- 1997 Cagiva River 600
- 1997 Cagiva Roadster 125
- 1997 Cagiva Roadster 200