1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect) gallery
1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
TYPE: Unspecified category
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||797.00 ccm (48.63 cubic inches)||Power:||27|
|Engine type:||Two cylinder boxer||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||84.8 x 70.6 mm (3.3 x 2.8 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||90/90-18|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||120/90-18|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Fuel capacity:||22.00 litres (5.81 gallons)|
- Going Adventurous With the New BMW R1200GS 2015-03-18 18:13:26 This machine is a total star for its on-road performance. It offers high-end technology packed in a unique high-tech design. The BMW R1200GS motorbike is the way to bikers’ adventure. This machine is best suited for a global► Read more...
- A tiny Lifan 250-4 providing an excellent performance 2015-03-23 22:36:52 Those of thoughtful and careful drivers who love to have a bike that is not only stylish but also provides excellent performance they can try out Lifan 250-4. If it is tried once no owner would want to... Read more...
- Excellent pleasure with KTM 1190 Adventure 2015-03-23 17:38:57 Those of you who are searching not only the bike best for adventure sport but also the world’s safest motorcycle can go for the KTM 1190 Adventure. The company KTM had brought its first model 1190 Adventure this... Read more...
- Experiencing speed run with Jinlun JL 125-9 2015-03-23 15:57:53 This bike was manufactured by the Chinese Jinlun makers. The Jinlun JL 125-9 is a 124 cc twin type engine with a chain driven transmission at the rear tyre. The bike is considered to be as a... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11
- 1991 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Ducati 750 SS