1990 BMW K1 gallery
1990 BMW K1
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||987.00 ccm (60.23 cubic inches)||Power:||100|
|Engine type:||In-line four, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||67.0 x 70.0 mm (2.6 x 2.8 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||160/60-18|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||22.00 litres (5.81 gallons)|
- Going Adventurous With the New BMW R1200GS 2015-03-18 18:13:26 This machine is a total star for its on-road performance. It offers high-end technology packed in a unique high-tech design. The BMW R1200GS motorbike is the way to bikers’ adventure. This machine is best suited for a global► Read more...
- Dodge Tomahawk trendy concept 2015-03-18 14:35:44 The Dodge Tomahawk was introduced in 2003 and is a non-street legal concept created by the Dodge Company. When it was first introduced, the makers said that it could go up to 420mph, but the street tests only... Read more...
- The hidden shock suspension of Big Dog K-9 2015-03-18 17:58:01 This bike is a 2006 model with hidden shocks for its rear suspension. No doubt, this gives the experience of a smooth drive. For those bikers who need a comfortable, smooth ride, the Big Dog K-9 motorbike is... Read more...
- Sporting bike with the Blata Origami B1 2015-03-18 18:05:11 These bikes are manufactured completely for the sports segment. The Blata Origami B1 bike is only for bikers willing to take on high speed and ride on race tracks. This runs only on tracks with no disturbances and... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 BMW K75S
- 1990 BMW R100GS
- 1990 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1990 BMW R100RT
- 1990 BMW R65
- 1990 BMW R65GS
- 1990 BMW R80
- 1990 BMW R80GS
- 1990 BMW R80RT
- 1990 Cagiva 125 C 12 R Freccia
- 1990 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 750
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1990 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Donghai SM 750 (with sidecar)