2011 Bimota DB6R gallery
2011 Bimota DB6R
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1079.00 ccm (65.84 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||V2, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||98.0 x 71.5 mm (3.9 x 2.8 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Cooling system:||Oil & air||Compression:||10.5:1|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||170.0 kg (374.8 pounds)|
|Seat height:||820 mm (32.3 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,430 mm (56.3 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-ZR17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||180/70-ZR17|
|Front brakes:||Double disc. Bremo|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc. Bremo|
|Fuel capacity:||16.00 litres (4.23 gallons)|
- The highly controlled ride on Bimota DB7 2015-03-18 18:02:07 The Bimota DB7 is the choice of the sportsmen. This bike offers the best of modern equipments combined with style, passion and the high performing body. This bike can be considered as the high-speed bike that one can► Read more...
- Orion A30E125M, a bright star 2015-03-30 17:29:03 The Orion A30E125M is an Enduro, off road bike that was produced and manufactured in 2008. The Orion A30E125M is one of the most popular among dirt track and bike racers. It features a single cylinder, four-stroke... Read more...
- Norton Commander, a golden symbol of freedom 2015-03-30 16:15:58 A golden dream of every racer sounds like Norton Commander. The Norton Commander is a bike that has been produced ever since the late 1970’s and is still being manufactured and sold all over the world. The... Read more...
- Nipponia Altiva 125 saves your money 2015-03-30 16:10:51 If we could characterize this Nipponia Altiva 125 in two words only, it would be ergonomic and economical. And it is enough to know everything about this scooter. The Nipponia Altiva 125 is a scooter from 2009. It handles... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2011
- 2011 Ural Snow Leopard Limited Edition
- 2011 Ural Solo
- 2011 Ural Sportsman
- 2011 Ural Tourist 750
- 2011 Ural Wolf 750 Solo
- 2011 Vahrenkamp Diesel 462
- 2011 Vectrix VX-1
- 2011 Veli VL 50QT-26 Air Blade
- 2011 Veli VL 50QT-42
- 2011 Vento Hot Rod
- 2011 Vento Phantom R5
- 2011 Vento Triton LI
- 2011 Vento V-Thunder XL
- 2011 Vespa GTS 125
- 2011 Vespa GTS 125 Super
- 2011 Vespa GTS 250 i.e.
- 2011 Vespa GTS 300
- 2011 Vespa GTS 300 Super
- 2011 Vespa GTV 300
- 2011 Vespa LX 125 i.e.