2007 Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTS-i gallery
2007 Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTS-i
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||179.90 ccm (10.98 cubic inches)||Power:||16,5|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
|Fuel capacity:||10.00 litres (2.64 gallons)|
- The Bajaj Avenger Lives On 2015-03-18 17:26:18 The Bajaj Avenger's first release was 2006. It is manufactured a company in India. That was far enough, and far more alterations and refinement were done to the bike. It is manufactured in black, blue and red.► Read more...
- Ghezzi-Brian Supertwin 1100 - cool to look, cool to handle 2015-03-27 22:09:27 The Ghezzi-Brian Supertwin 1100 is a very sporty muscular bike from 2011 that is still in production and manufacturing today. With its very trendy and sporty look, it has become incredibly popular with the younger riders and... Read more...
- G&G Spartaco 1100 - a custom handbuild cruiser 2015-03-27 22:05:17 The G&G Spartaco 1100 is a great custom cruiser that was produced and sold beginning in 2001. These bikes combine the look and feel of the old school motorcycles. Veteran collectors and riders love the spirited way... Read more...
- A Genuine design of Genuine Scooter Stella 2015-03-27 21:58:43 Made in Taiwan, the Genuine Scooter Stella is one of the most popular scooters in the world. It has a funky look of some of the vintage scooters of previous decades, but was made beginning in the late... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2007
- 2007 ATK Motard
- 2007 Bajaj Avenger 180 DTS-i
- 2007 Bajaj CT 100
- 2007 Bajaj Discover
- 2007 Bajaj Discover DTSi
- 2007 Bajaj Kristal
- 2007 Bajaj Platina
- 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i
- 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi
- 2007 Benelli Cafe 1130 Racer
- 2007 Benelli Pepe 50
- 2007 Benelli Pepe 50 LX
- 2007 Benelli Titanium
- 2007 Benelli Tornado Naked Tre 1130
- 2007 Benelli Tornado Naked Tre Sport
- 2007 Benelli Tornado Tre 1130
- 2007 Benelli Tornado Tre 900
- 2007 Benelli Tornado Tre 900 RS
- 2007 Benelli Tornado Tre LE