2007 Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTS-i gallery
2007 Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTS-i
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||179.90 ccm (10.98 cubic inches)||Power:||16,5|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
|Fuel capacity:||10.00 litres (2.64 gallons)|
- The Bajaj Avenger Lives On 2015-03-18 17:26:18 The Bajaj Avenger's first release was 2006. It is manufactured a company in India. That was far enough, and far more alterations and refinement were done to the bike. It is manufactured in black, blue and red.► Read more...
- Check Out this BucciMoto BR1E 125 2015-03-18 20:58:56 Those of you who want a bike that would never let you down should try out the BucciMoto BR1E 125. It is a bike that is suitable and comfortable for all persons, and it is nimble in traffic... Read more...
- BamX BX125-DB1 enforces the world 2015-03-18 17:30:25 There are many people who are crazily fond of riding bikes and are willing to buy a bike that can make it easy to travel in rough terrains. For such people, the BamX BX125-DB1 Enforcer bike is the... Read more...
- Hercules K 125 Military Sparking the Performance 2015-03-21 17:02:14 The military sport touring bike has a vintage feel along with the tough military looks. It can be used by new to extremely advanced riders. The light weighing machine with a dry weight of 135 kg can be... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2007
- 2007 Kymco People S 125
- 2007 Kymco People S 200
- 2007 Kymco People S 250i
- 2007 Kymco People S 250i E3
- 2007 Kymco People S 50
- 2007 Kymco Pulsar/ck
- 2007 Kymco Quannon 125 (E3)
- 2007 Kymco Sooner 100
- 2007 Kymco Spike
- 2007 Kymco Straight 125
- 2007 Kymco Stryker
- 2007 Kymco Stryker (off road)
- 2007 Kymco Stryker (on road)
- 2007 Kymco Super 8
- 2007 Kymco Super 8 125 (E3)
- 2007 Kymco Super 9 A/C
- 2007 Kymco Super 9 L/C
- 2007 Kymco Top Boy 50 Off Road
- 2007 Kymco Top Boy 50 On Road
- 2007 Kymco Venox