2006 Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTS-i UG gallery
2006 Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTS-i UG
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||180.00 ccm (10.98 cubic inches)||Power:||16,5|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
|Fuel capacity:||10.00 litres (2.64 gallons)|
- The Bajaj Avenger Lives On 2015-03-18 17:26:18 The Bajaj Avenger's first release was 2006. It is manufactured a company in India. That was far enough, and far more alterations and refinement were done to the bike. It is manufactured in black, blue and red.► Read more...
- MZ ETZ 125 - with greetings from 90s 2015-03-30 15:45:40 Old but gold MZ ETZ 125 with greetings from 90s can still be seen on the roads. The MZ ETZ 125 is a classic bike that was first made in 1992 and more models were produced in the... Read more...
- MV Agusta Brutale improving efficiency 2015-03-30 15:24:39 The fans of brutal Italian bikes would surely love this MV Agusta Brutale - just look at the brand name! The MV Agusta Brutale is a naked bike from 2013. The MV Agusta Brutale is valued at $11,998... Read more...
- MuZ TS 125 imposing in form 2015-03-30 15:18:34 The MuZ TS 125 is a very classic bike that was first made and sold in 1981. This bike handles incredibly easy, and a lot of the skillful riders really like the way it rides and handles. ... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2006
- 2006 Yamaha Roadliner S
- 2006 Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe
- 2006 Yamaha Royal Star Venture
- 2006 Yamaha RZ 50
- 2006 Yamaha Slider Naked
- 2006 Yamaha Stratoliner
- 2006 Yamaha Stratoliner Midnight
- 2006 Yamaha Stratoliner S
- 2006 Yamaha TDM 900
- 2006 Yamaha TDM 900A
- 2006 Yamaha TMAX /A
- 2006 Yamaha Tricker
- 2006 Yamaha TT-R 125
- 2006 Yamaha TT-R 125 E
- 2006 Yamaha TT-R 125 LW
- 2006 Yamaha TT-R 90
- 2006 Yamaha TT-R 90 E
- 2006 Yamaha TW200
- 2006 Yamaha TZR
- 2006 Yamaha TZR Race Replica