2011 Aprilia RS4 50 gallery
2011 Aprilia RS4 50
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||49.90 ccm (3.04 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, two-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||39.9 x 40.0 mm (1.6 x 1.6 inches)||Gearbox:|
- Aprilia RS 125 becomes even better 2015-03-18 16:59:11 The Aprilia RS 125 has been used in the Grand Prix for the long time now. It was initially introduced in 1992 and has been improved since. Created by top company Aprilia, it has been developed with high-end► Read more...
- Swaygo 575 EVR-1 - eco-friendly and impressive 2015-03-31 02:22:16 A majority of vehicles in the pavilion № 6 of the main motorcycle European exhibition, the Encima, took eco-friendly motorcycles, scooters and bicycles on electric. However, today the electric motor won't surprise nobody. Among the manufacturers of... Read more...
- SVM XN 506, the eternal classic 2015-03-31 02:16:49 The modern variety of motorcycle models will confuse everyone. The thing is that currently there is a mixture of motorcycles in all classes. Each manufacturer tends to highlight their bikes from the crowd, giving them additional properties... Read more...
- Suzuki Bandit 400 is ideal for the urban ride 2015-03-31 02:12:22 If you are a resident of the metropolis, who wants to choose the first motorcycle and feel a real drive, the perfect choice for you will become Suzuki Bandit 400! Why Bandit? Because this bike has excellent... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2011
- 2011 Yamaha X-Max 125
- 2011 Yamaha X-Max 125 ABS
- 2011 Yamaha X-Max 125 ABS Business
- 2011 Yamaha X-Max 125 Sport
- 2011 Yamaha X-Max 250
- 2011 Yamaha X-Max 250 ABS
- 2011 Yamaha X-Max 250 Sport Edition
- 2011 Yamaha XJ6
- 2011 Yamaha XJ6 ABS
- 2011 Yamaha XJ6 Diversion
- 2011 Yamaha XJ6 Diversion ABS
- 2011 Yamaha XJ6 Diversion F
- 2011 Yamaha XJ6 Diversion F ABS
- 2011 Yamaha XJ6SL
- 2011 Yamaha XJR 1300
- 2011 Yamaha XT 1200Z Super Tenere
- 2011 Yamaha XT 250
- 2011 Yamaha XT 250X
- 2011 Yamaha XT 660 R
- 2011 Yamaha XT 660 X