UM Arrow 150 - an arrow on the road
The UM Arrow 150 is a two-wheeled scooter, which features a 1-cylinder 4-stroke engine with a displacement of 149 cc. The scooter includes a one-piece body, as well as the footrest, what allows you to sit comfortably►
Ural M-63 - from the range of heavy bikes
The Ural M-63 belongs to heavy class motorcycles. This motorcycle was launched on the motorcycle Orbitsc factory. The first bike was made at the factory in 1964. The Ural M-63 replaced the motorcycle Ural M-62. The main►
Vyrus 984 C3 V2: a technical attempt to reach a miracle
Vyrus 984 C3 V2 is a piece of artful work of David Rodrigo, the genius designer. Considering to be a king of techno design, Rodrigo embodied in the life a plenty of amazing technological discoveries. Vyrus 984►
Vuka RM 125, a new leader of South African market
Vuka Scuta, a South African company, started its work in 2006. Now Vuka is engaged in the manufacture and sale of scooters. On the wave of a huge increase in the popularity of these vehicles in the►
Voxan V2 Cafe Racer: still remains in memory of bikers
Beginning in 1995, the company Voxan slowly, but surely, went to mass production. Eighteen months later, in may 1997, it presented the first concept and successfully completed the testing and debugging of the new engine. In September►
- VOR 503 Supermoto SM: one more creation from Vertemati 2015-07-04 08:34:07 In the middle of 1990-ies, the company VOR Motori started a manufacture - in small series - of sports motorcycles with an original design of Vertemati brothers. Those bikes brought fame to Vertemati brand in the 1980-ies. Under► Read more...
- Von Dutch Cruelworld Rigid: a chopper with an original history 2015-07-04 02:36:50 Von Dutch is one of the most interesting motorcycle brands in America. The company appeared thanks to Kenny Howard, an American artist who painted the thought and original design for motorcycles. Later this "passion" has led him to► Read more...
- Vmoto Briza: the Australian player on the moto market 2015-07-03 19:46:24 The Vmoto company is an Australian manufacturer of motorcycles from Perth. Its production facilities are located in China. Today Vmoto company says about the expansion of its production, which is related Today Vmoto company says about the► Read more...
- Viper Diablo, stunning and powerful 2015-07-03 15:36:41 Viper is a well-known Chinese brand, which produced motorcycles, mopeds, scooters, ATVs. It includes a range of high-tech enterprises in China. No matter whether it is a motorcycle, ATV or scooter from VIPER, the whole number of► Read more...
- Victory V92C, a real American cruiser 2015-07-03 10:33:07 The Victory V92C was released in 2000. This motorcycle has a good potential and its shortcomings, which were identified by practices, were fixed in later models, starting with 2002. The original model has an engine with a displacement► Read more...
- Vibgyor Gallop 100: a classic parquet enduro 2015-07-03 06:59:35 Among two-wheelers, today become very popular heavy tourist or parquet Enduro (dual-purpose motorcycles, or universals). Vibgyor Gallop 100 is a stunning its example. These types of motorcycles are very similar, despite their different tooling and handling characteristics. In► Read more...